Responsive Web Design
Responsive web design (RWD) is an approach to web design aimed at allowing desktop webpages to be viewed in response to the size of the device one is viewing with. A site designed with Responsive web design (RWD) adapts the layout to the viewing environment by using fluid, proportion-based grids, flexible images, and CSS3 media queries, an extension of the @media rule.
The single most important investment in new website will be the addition of 'responsive' design. Put simply, this means that website will change in appearance depending on the device that is viewing website. The content stays the same but the layout changes so that the user experience is great no matter what size device screen is being used.
Today with more than 65% of web users searching the internet on mobile devices you must have a responsive 'mobile friendly' website. We can design a website for you that adapt to display on all devices from large flatscreen monitors to small smartphones in a very user friendly manner. That means everyone, on every device, becomes your potential customer!
Don't make your users pinch and zoom to find the content that you need them to see in order to complete key goals on your site. Benefit from increased traffic when Google ranks your website more highly because it's optimised for all mobile devices.
Get greater conversion rates as users stay longer on your website.
Look around you. You are witnessing a mobile revolution - is your business ready to take advantage?
How Responsive Websites Work
Our designers would be happy to spend hours for preparation of best website which work on multiple device sizes. The website then adapts its display depending on the screen size so that the content is displayed in the most optimal way.
For the smallest devices (smartphones), this means bringing content into a single column. It can also mean resizing or even hiding images depending on what client’s priorities are.
- Creates a wonderful user experience leading to visitors staying longer and thus making them more likely to 'convert'
- Responsive design eliminates issues with duplicate content which often happens when there is a separate mobile version of the site
- Improve website’s Google rankings - especially on mobile search
- Create better landing pages for mobile pay-per-click advertising campaigns
What can we do to help?
- We have immersed ourselves in this new design area ever since and we continue to innovate for our clients
- Apart from websites, we have also built some highly complex web applications responsively including custom intranet and extranet solutions
Almost All new websites are built using responsive design methods. If your existing website is not built in this fashion then you are losing ground to your competitors. Not good. Take the leap and get back ahead in your sector. Please call us to discuss your requirements.
Would you like to...
- Find out about Content Management Systems ›
- See our work ›
- Talk to someone about a project ›